Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Power and Fuel Consumption Computer, Rudder Lock and Fuel Stick

Power and Fuel Consumption Computer, Rudder Lock and Fuel Stick 44 minutes ago #1323

• Kent Dellenbusch
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Thanks Steve.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Power and Fuel Consumption Computer, Rudder Lock and Fuel Stick 51 minutes ago #1321

• STEVE ELLS
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 35
Aircraft Spruce has fuel dipstick by Fuel Hawk. Fuel Hawk makes one that's calibrated for a 43.5 gallon Cessna 182 tank and one for a 39 gallon tank on a 182. I believe one of these would be pretty darn close to a stick that's calibrated for your 206. Sticks are listed under Fuel Hawk at www.aircraftspruce.com. Cost is $12.95 each

Power and Fuel Consumption Computer, Rudder Lock and Fuel Stick 4 days 19 hours ago #1316

• Kent Dellenbusch
  • Administrator
At this moment I do not. Any 206 guys out there who has a suggestion?

Power and Fuel Consumption Computer, Rudder Lock and Fuel Stick 4 days 21 hours ago #1315

Thank you for this info Kent. Would you know if there is a fuel stick already calibrated for the 206?

Power and Fuel Consumption Computer, Rudder Lock and Fuel Stick 6 days 1 hour ago #1311

• Kent Dellenbusch
  • Administrator
Hello Jean.

I had asked Brian at Insight about your power / fuel monitor and his suggestion was the the G4, it has all features even RS232 to GPS.
If you have any direct questions Brian would be able to help you. Here is his contact. Brian Wrightman - -

Rudder lock: www.lakeandair.com/product-p/1909.htm & www.aircraftspruce.com/menus/cs/aircraftcovers_gust.html

Fuel stick, lets try this one: www.sportys.com/pilotshop/universal-fuel-gauge-26-in.html

Power and Fuel Consumption Computer, Rudder Lock and Fuel Stick 6 days 23 hours ago #1308

Does anyone know where I can find the following for a 1980 U206G;
1. A power and fuel consumption computer.
2. Fuel stick (to measure the fuel in the tanks).
3. A rudder lock.
Thanks for your help.

Jean
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds